- A Singapore based company, 300cubits, is planning to revolutionize shipping industry using ethereum platform. It has intact completed it first trial shipment using smart contract technology.
- Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lubin says that ethereum is a superior long term buy. He further said that the current market condition is a correction in the space and in fact could be a good opportunity for new investors to join the crypto platform.
- Chinese banks and regulators are set to test Ripple’s settlement solution this year. Ripple already has clients in a number of countries in the Asia-Pacific region, including Japan, India and Thailand.
- Ripple CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, recently announced that he supports centralisation in the world of digital values.
- NEO uses Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance algorithm instead of Proof of Work to achieve consensus and reward shareholders.
NOTE: None of this should be construed as an investment advice. Please do your own research before investing.